Other Links of Interest
- Defence Force Welfare Association (DFWA)
- Official RAAF Website
- RAAF Veterans’ Residences Trust
- Air Force News
- Australian Air Force Cadets
- RAAF Museum
- Legacy Australia
Legacy is dedicated to caring for the families of deceased veterans. Today, Legacy’s caring and compassionate service assists over 100,000 widows and 1900 children and dependants with a disability. Legacy is a voluntary organisation supported by veterans, servicemen and women, and volunteers drawn from all walks of life. Our support and services now extend to include the dependants of members of today’s Australian Defence Force who lose their lives as a result of their military service.
- Rats Of Tobruk Association, Victoria: Website
- Rats of Tobruk Association, Victoria: Facebook
- National Malaya and Borneo Veterans Association Australia Inc
National Malaya & Borneo Veterans Association Australia was originally a branch of the parent association in the United Kingdom (NMBVA) until 5th. January 1996 when Australia become its’ own incorporated association with the National Headquarters being registered in Queensland.
- The Shrine of Remembrance Melbourne